Know about Globe-Trotteurs Daycare
What is the concept of GT daycare?
- Every child is unique
- Learning in playing
Where is the schedule?
The daycare is open from Monday to Friday, from 7:00am to 6:00pm.
Please refer to “Parent – Calendar” section for Holiday detail.
Do you offer partime child care service?
What is the meals & nutrition program ?
- The administration and our experimental chef planned seriously the nutrition program in overseeing all aspect.
- We offer a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grain breads, lean meats and quality dairy products.
- We also taken very consideration into allergies, food restrictions and religious choices.
you’ll find our seasonal menu in “Parent-Menu” section.
What is the outing schedule?
We orgnize regularly the outing events including fire station tour, library visit, farm trip, biodome visit, park pic-nic, museum, etc…
You’ll find upcoming event in “Activities-upcoming event” section.
What are the education programs?
You’ll find our activities in the “Activities” section.
What are the languages used in daycare?
We offer a bilingual education program (French-English) with weekly change. (Some teachers are perfect bilingual, others are one language speaking with basic knowledge on the other language)
What is the speciality for baby (0 - 18 months) care service?
The daycare will work closely with the parents in respecting the baby’s particular pace : biological clock, food, diaper change, alergies…
What is the service fee?
Please refer to “Parent-Service Fee” section for following information :
- Services Fee : $35 for child older than 18 months / $40 for 18 months and less
- Late charge
- Payment method
- Real charge after “Tax credit” & “Tax deduction” on Childcare expenses.